Thursday, April 7, 2011

Chris & Chelsea are Engaged! // St. Augustine Engagement Photographer

I met Chris and Chelsea a few months back and we immediately hit it off. They are a young military couple, just like my husband and I, so we were able to relate to each others feelings about military life and deployments. Chelsea is so sweet and shy (at least in front of the camera ;) and Chris is so obviously, completely in love with her. I loved how they were so comfortable once in each others arms. These two have a very happy life ahead of them and it was an honor to document these sweet moments.




They're a perfect pear ;)




I love the set of photos below. I had the idea for Chelsea to sort of hide behind this book, because she was so shy being in front of the camera. Afterward, Chris told us that Chelsea is a complete bookworm. So much that when she was little, her parents would punish her by taking away her books. :)
So sweet.









Congratulations to both of you! xoxo

1 comment:

Marci said...

I L-O-V-E the light in these pictures and the coloring. And that building is absolutely amazing too!