Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bridal Couture // St. Augustine Bridal Fashion Photographer

I recently had the honor of collaborating with some amazing ladies. Laurel Baker's unique, hand crafted jewelry was the inspiration for the entire shoot. If you haven't been, you must check out her boutique on the south side of St. George Street in downtown St. Augustine! A big thank you to everyone involved!

Jewelry: Laurel Baker of Anchor Boutique, Custom Jewelry and Vintage Accessories
Attire: Say I Do Bridal of Starke, FL
Bouquets: The Conservatorie Floral & Event Design
Styling: Tara Ferreira Designs
Models: Kayley Miller & Haley Welsh





(a BIG thank you to the lovely Miss Tara Yarbrough {my amazing assistant} for letting us borrow her doggy, Kimber)













I love these accessories Laurel made for the bouquets. She does custom design, so brides can incorporate their own heirlooms or ideas into creating something special for their bouquets.






3 comments:

Marci said...

Such great pictures and I LOVE all the accessories! I also love your new logo on the pics!

Chrissy said...

Pretty much ditto to everything Marci said!!! :-)

Tara Ferreira said...

I love the closeup of Kayley with the veil on! Great job