Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Freemans // Houston Family Photographer

I have not blogged in so long! Thankfully, the holiday season was very busy for Cheryl Joy Miner Photography. :) There was just no time to blog with all the family sessions I was doing! Now that life has calmed down, I'm excited to start sharing my work again.

During the Fall, I went to visit my wonderful in laws in Houston, Texas. While I was there I did several family photo session for friends of my sweet sister-in-law, Marci. She was so sweet to serve as my assistant during the photo shoots, and I was so happy to take photos of her little family while I was there.



Their little guy, Preston, is such a sweet heart. I taught him to say my name while I was there and every time he did I would just melt!


Ella and Addie are sweet hearts. Ella is so kind, loving and helpful and Addie is a spunky little fire cracker. :)




Kayley, the second of my three sweet sister-in-laws, came to help and brought these adorable lollipops for the kids. It was such a great idea! I love how fun and colorful these are.






Silly little Addie, or Addie Cat, as she likes to be called, brings this little guy named "Orange Cat" with her everywhere she goes. They are best friends. ;-)


I miss these little guys!


Stay tuned for many, many overdue blog posts to come!

xoxo,
Cheryl Joy

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous shots, Cheryl! I'm excited for you to start blogging again!!!

Marci said...

Hooray for a new post...especially one starring our family :-). I am so glad you thought to take that picture of Addie's Orange Cat! It is adorable and it will be a treasure for her as she gets older. All the pictures turned out amazing and I had tons of fun with yoU!