Monday, January 10, 2011

The Best of Texas // Houston Family Photographer

During the Fall I made a trip to Texas to visit my sweet, happy, wonderful in laws (I lucked out in that department :). I knew I'd have some free time while I was there, so my sister-in-law Marci (her photos were in my last post) posted details of my visit on her blog and several of her friends wanted to arrange photo sessions.

I loved meeting all of Marci's sweet friends! All of the families were so kind and happy together. :)


There were TONS of photos, so I just chose some of my favorites to share. So without further adieu, here is the best of Texas.



She is so stinkin' cute...



If you have boys, or a newborn, you can find the humor in this photo. This distressed little guy was begging to hold his baby brother for this photo. His mom told everyone to ignore the crying and just smile... I think he really did try. :)




These little twin girls were so adorable together.





 I kinda fell in love with this little one... I want to have a little girl JUST like her. :)









This couple had amazing chemistry. I had SO many photos of just the two of them.




He was determined not to smile, but we managed to get him laughing. :)






I can't wait to go back and see everyone again next time! :)

1 comment:

Marci said...

Oh, they all turned out sooo cute :-)!!!