Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Yarbroughs // St. Augustine Family Photographer

The Yarbroughs are my very, very dear friends. 

They are the most genuinely kind people I have ever met.

Their children are precious and so sweet.

I la-la-love taking their photos because I can see their personalities coming out in every image. 

We took these photos are Washington Oaks Garden. It is gorgeous there. You'd never know that it was burning hot and we were getting bitten like crazy. :) It's worth it though!!!



Shawn always lovingly tells Terra that she "makes pretty babies." I think I'd have to agree. ;)




You may remember this group of photos from a previous post. I love this kid- he is SO sweet and gentle.











And this last one is for Terra, who loves antique-looking photos. She looks beautiful and Talan is as cute as ever.



I love you guys!!!

xoxo,

Cheryl  Joy

5 comments:

The Yarbroughs said...

We love you too! We are so thankful for the time and talent you put into our family pics,more so, we are thankful that you are one of our dearest friends. Thank you for these priceless photos.You truly are one of a kind!!

Marci said...

I love all these pictures! And they definitely make cute kids :-)!

Melanie said...

I absolutely LOVE these. You guys are such a beautiful, happy family. Cheryl you are amazing.

allen whitley said...

Great pics of a truly great family. I am proud to know them. AND proud of my baby girl.

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous set of pictures! Their little boy's face is like porcelain! So beautiful.