Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Autumn on the Ocean

This evening I met a very sweet and super fun family for a photo shoot at the beach. As we wrapped up, it started getting chilly. Afterward, we talked until night fall and retreated to the heat in our cars. As I crossed the bridge over the inlet on my way home, I noticed the sunset. I pulled over at the end of the bridge to find a small parking lot and board walk out to the water. It was completely lovely and solidified the fact that fall is here. It's the most wonderful time of the year!

In other news, I have been busy, busy and will be posting many, many photos soon. :)

xoxo,

Cheryl Joy

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Beautiful!!

Marci said...

Hooray! It seems my computer has finally resolved it's blogger issues and I can comment again! I love the colors of these photos and all the pictures you've been taking recently! We can't wait to see you in only 2 more weeks...crazy!