Sunday, September 12, 2010

Kari // Jacksonville Senior Photographer

Kari is sweet and super smart (graduated with a 3.9 GPA to be exact). As you can see, she is also completely lovely. She lives in Tennessee, where she was home schooled, and visited Jacksonville, FL this summer to see family and  have her long-awaited senior photos taken.


 



 Kari could be a model. She can rock the "model face" like no one's business, but she has a really beautiful smile too. It was funny, every time she'd give me her serious, model look, as soon as I got the picture she'd burst out laughing. :)


 My personal favorite:

 



We left San Marco, where the previous photos were taken, and headed over to the Treaty Oak.


 



Right after I got Kari to climb up into the tree, it started raining!
We made the best of it and hung out at Sushi Cafe until the rain let up. :)


(....She didn't mind the rain so much....)


 If you know Kari, she is really laid back and silly. We affectionately called these photos her "Kari personality pictures". :)



 

 




In college Kari is majoring in studio art. Lucky girl. :)

Congratulations on graduating, Kari!

xoxo,
Cheryl Joy


3 comments:

The Yarbroughs said...

I love these! Kari is absolutely gorgeous and you did a great job capturing that!! I love the umbrella one!!

Phyllis Nelms said...

I can't help but love them all.. she has always had such a sweet smile, and can give you the hardest of looks when she is unhappy. Cheryl you did an incredible job!

Kari Elisabeth said...

Cheryl you are fantastic! You make me look gorgeous :) My photo shoot with you was a blast. I am eternally in your debt :)