Thursday, October 28, 2010

Crystal, Hollie & Co // St. Augustine Beach Family Photographer

When Crystal contacted me about doing family photos, I automatically liked her. She is very straight-forward and honest. She and her best friend, Hollie, wanted to take family photos on the beach. They have been friends since they were very young, so their kids are very close. Crystal wanted to take family photos, but also focus on the kids together. They were quite a crew and it was a whirl-wind of fun, silly photos! :)

Hollie's sweet family:



A little vintage touch...






Crystal and her kiddos:





Crystal and Hollie describe each other as polar opposites....


But I guess it's true that opposites attract, because these two have a blast together... :)


I love this one of Crystal's oldest and Hollie's youngest.




I loved taking your photos, ladies! Never a dull moment.... :)

2 comments:

Crystal Cuzzort said...

We had a blast. Thank you so much for capturing our 30 year friendship anniversary. We've been through a lifetime of ups and downs and several kids!! It's a once in a lifetime friendship and your talent in showing it off is remarkable. Thanks again Cheryl, we love them and I can't wait for my family photo session next month!

The Yarbroughs said...

Beautiful! I love the joy you captured in everyone!